In some ways, it looks like the pendulum is starting to swing back in the other direction.
- School Board in California Votes to Allow Only State or U.S. Flag to be Flown Over School Buildings
- Washington University ‘Transgender Center’ Will No Longer Prescribe Puberty Blockers or Hormones to Minors
- Ibram X. Kendi’s ‘Anti-Racism’ Think Tank at Boston University Firing a Third of its Employees
In other ways, things look pretty much the same.
- Oberlin College Removes Women’s Lacrosse Coach Who Publicly Claimed College Targeted Her For Objecting To Men Playing Women’s Sports
- Washington College Protesters Shout Down Conservative Princeton Prof’s Speech
- New York Officials: Schools Have a Duty to Put DEI at ‘Center of Their Educational Decisions’
All leftism, all the time.
- Geoscience Students See Field as Too Ableist and Too White, According to Survey
- Academic Paper Suggests Art Therapy Needs ‘Decolonization’
- U. Texas at Austin Students Protest the Elimination of Diversity Offices
Public pressure can change things.
- Law Firm Changes Diversity Award Criteria After Scrutiny
- First Circuit Court of Appeals Hears Oral Argument in School Secret Social Transitioning Case
The amount just keeps going up.
Why should they have to do that?
- Harvard Prof Says Students in the Military Keep Silent About Service to Avoid Backlash From Classmates
What a horrible development.
Right out of a horror movie.
This is awesome.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.