Oberlin College and Harvard had a kind of rough week.
- Oberlin College Sues Insurers For Refusing To Cover $36 Million It Paid Gibson’s Bakery For Defamation And Other Torts (Update)
- Harvard Loses $15 Million Insurance Claim For Legal Fees In Famous Race Discrimination Case, Appeals Ct Calls Arguments “Gaslighting”
Lawsuits are flying every which way.
- Penn State Prof Sues School for Allegedly ‘Discriminating Against Him for Being White’
- Lawsuit To Stop De-Naming of Middlebury College ‘Mead Chapel’ Can Go Forward, VT Judge Rules
- Southern Illinois Student to Receive $80K After Suing for Free Speech Violations
Big dollars are involved.
- U. of Delaware Settles for Millions With Thousands of Students Who Sued for COVID Tuition Reimbursement
More legal news.
- American Bar Association Pushing Diversity for Recruiting at Law Firms
- California Supreme Court: No Right to In-Person Cross-Examination of Accuser During Campus Sexual Assault Proceedings
The left is losing their minds over this.
- New College of Florida Board of Trustees Begins Process of Eliminating Gender Studies Program
- Woke Professors Reportedly Fleeing Florida Universities in Protest
This is such a bizarre story.
- Self-Described ‘Marxist’ Head of the American Library Association is Surprised by Backlash
- American Library Association’s Marxist New President Galvanizes Opposition
What did the horse do?
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.