We have come to the point where it is newsworthy when someone is held accountable.
- Buh-Bye: Stanford Law Diversity Dean Involved in Shoutdown of Conservative Federal Judge Departs
- President of Stanford University Announces Resignation Over Flaws in Research
- California State University Campuses Allegedly Mishandled Sexual Harassment Cases for Years
- Liberal Faculty Members Flee Florida’s New College Following DeSantis Takeover
- Activists at Harvard Disrupt Ice Cream Social to Demand Creation of Ethnic Studies Department
Here we go again.
Abortion is still a hot topic on campus.
- Professor/Minister at Elon University on Mission to Preach That Abortion isn’t a Sin
- Notre Dame Prof Suing School Newspaper Over Their Reportage of Her Abortion Advocacy
This is important.
- “One of the things about pretty much all human societies until recently is that they put pressure on their members to have children.”
Professor Jacobson is right about this.
This is an attempt to get around the Affirmative Action ruling.
Is she wrong?
- Prof Sparks Liberal Outrage by Suggesting Her Career Would Have Been Easier if She Was Black and a Lesbian
Hitting them where it hurts.
Youngkin was elected to protect the rights of parents and he is doing it.
At least the public gets something out of this.
What a nightmare.
This is big news.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.