Stupidity at Stanford Week in Education
Your weekly report on education news.
Saturday, March 18, 2023 at 08:00am 4 Comments
Stanford University really ought to be ashamed about what happened there last week.
- Stanford Law Student Shout-Down Reflects Normalization Of Intimidation Of Conservative Judges
- Firing Diversity Dean Over Judge Shout-Down May Help Stanford Law School Escape Consequences Of Its Toxic DEI Culture
- Stanford Law Protester Screamed At Conservative Judge: “We hope your daughters get raped!”
- Full Audio Confirms Stanford Law School Students Shouted Down Conservative Judge In Violation Of Policy
- The Stanford Law School Culture, Not The Diversity Dean, Is The Problem (but I repeat myself)
And if all of that wasn’t bad enough…
- Stanford University Employee Charged for Two False Rape Reports
- Stanford University Accused of Racial Engineering, Reducing Number of White Students
It’s just another reminder that the left owns and runs higher education.
- ‘Genderqueer Shapeshifter’ Advises Colorado Teachers With Training on Transitioning
- U. Mississippi Allegedly Uses Student Fees to Hold ‘Drag Bingo’ on Campus
- New Restaurant on Georgia Tech Campus is Called ‘The Slutty Vegan’
There is an agenda here.
- Maryland Teacher Urges ‘War Against Capitalism,’ Brags About Indoctrinating Students
- Indiana University School of Medicine Embeds DEI Lesson in Basic Anatomy Course
- UMass LGBTQ+ Resource Center ‘Encourages Students to Tear Up Birth Certificates’ at ‘Gender Repeal Party’
The left is making debate impossible.
- Free Speech Talk at U. Denver’s College of Law Requires Security Guards and Threats of Discipline to Proceed
There is push back, but is it enough?
- Arizona Launches Hotline so Parents Can Report Critical Race Theory, Other Woke Subjects in Schools
- Florida “Stop WOKE Act” Remains On Hold As Appeals Court Refuses To Lift Lower Court Injunction
- Gov. Abbott Taking Over Houston Independent School District ‘After Years of Academic Failure’
A stark warning.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
Since the NCAA tourney does touch education, hopefully we will see Harris’s talk to the Howard team after it lost to Kansas by 28.
None of those protesters deserve to get law degrees or any other type of degree.
“Stupidity Week at Stanford”
To paraphrase a famous Legal Blog: Your’re gonna need a bigger calendar!
I’m assuming that the President of Stanford and the Dean of the College of Law just hope this all goes away, since they have been curiously silent since their apology–until and unless they take meaningful action against the deans, including the Dean of the College of Law, and the little brown shirts posing as law students, they are not serious about the First Amendment and we should treat them and Stanford accordingly
Leave a Comment