Hard to believe it’s been almost two years since we launched criticalrace.org. It’s a project that I’m very proud of and one that continues to grow and flourish. More importantly, I’m proud of the resource and tool we have created and the impact it is having in so many spheres.
And so I want to thank you for joining us as we fight to reclaim the moral and ethical high ground from race-based narratives that undermine the real story of American Exceptionalism.
Legal Insurrection Foundation is turning a corner and entering a pivotal phase of growth and strategic influence, so we wanted to reach out to our most ardent advocates and request that you renew your support of our organization and mission – and for some of you, to join us for the first time.
What we’ve accomplished
And as we approach the second anniversary of CriticalRace.org, it’s hard to believe that in such a short amount of time we’ve amassed such a comprehensive, wide-ranging resource to track the tentacles of Critical Race Theory in education across the nation. Our unique and fully-sourced school databases have engaged over 600,000 unique users, generating over seven million user interactions. The databases include:
- 500+ higher education schools and universities
- 50+ “elite” private K-12 schools
- 100+ medical schools
- All 5 federal service military academies
- A new school segment, coming soon – (you’ll have to wait to find out, but you will not be disappointed)
The results speak for themselves: no one else provides such a depth of research and such an interactive resource. As we have done consistently over the years, we continue to lead the way.
I don’t say this lightly: this work could not have been achieved without generous support from the Legal Insurrection family of readers and donors.
Looking back over 2022, our impact was felt across the political landscape as we continued to expose CRT in education, in all its manifestations. Our work was linked, cited, and featured in over 100 media stories, including at major news outlets and publications like Fox News, The Blaze, American Greatness, Newsmax, National Review, The Epoch Times, Washington Examiner, Campus Reform, Breitbart, and The Daily Signal. We also have been cited many times by more “mainstream” media who begrudgingly recognize the thoroughness and reliability of our data.
Despite our successes in CriticalRace.org’s initial launch phase, we know the fight is far from over. While much progress has been made, CRT “educrats” – supported by billions in funding from left wing foundations and billionaires – still have a grip on our children’s education, even as parents reject their left-wing ideologies across the country. We are staying the course, continuing to document and expose this poison being injected into the education system on all levels.
With your generous donations, we can – and we will – meet these challenges.
2023 and beyond
In preparation for 2023, we’ve are raising funds to allocate resources to unveil several new features on the CriticalRace.org website. Most notably, you will soon be experiencing and interacting with the following FIVE new CriticalRace.org strategic initiatives:
- CRTracker Newsletter: a monthly update assessing the most notable advancements in the fight against implementation of CRT, tracking narrative and messaging developments before they hit the mainstream media
- Original research: investigative deep dives into educational environments beholden to the CRT narrative, revealing hidden intentions, greater context, and telling stories that humanize the debate
- Quantitative research: ongoing longitudinal panel research to track opinions of people like you to better gauge shifts in sentiment over time
- Primary school concentration: practical, family-based materials and advocacy for parents and other stakeholders who want to make a difference early in children’s educational process
- Updating and expansion of data sets: growing entries for existing schools and building the database until no school is left unexamined
Beyond our work on CriticalRace.org, we are laying the groundwork for the Equal Protection Project, a new LIF initiative to investigate and litigate cases of racial discrimination perpetrated in the name of “Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion” in both educational and professional environments. Stay tuned for exciting updates on this front.
Calling all advocates – join us!
As 2022 comes to a close, we would be humbled if you considered donating to our organization. The more partners who renew their support or contribute for the first time, the more we can ensure these new initiatives achieve their greatest potential.
We know many organizations are vying for your attention and support in a time of political upheaval and uncertainty. This reality is not lost on our organization, and we cherish your loyalty and continued trust in our mission. We always strive to exceed your expectations and provide a real, tangible “return on your investment.”
No contribution is too big or too small. We look forward to hearing from you, and we wish you a Happy Hanukkah and Merry Christmas!
Operations and Editorial Director
Legal Insurrection Foundation
Checks can be mailed and payable to “Legal Insurrection Foundation”:
Legal Insurrection Foundation
18 Maple Ave #280
Barrington, RI 02806.
To donate securities, email us.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.