All the news in education you may have missed.
Of course CRT is being used to teach divisive and racist ideology in public schools and on college campuses. We know this because we spend a great deal of time tracking it on LI’s CriticalRace.org site. Now UCLA has a heavily-funded pro-CRT site to compete with LI’s research- and fact-based maps.
- Case Study On How Teachers Learn Critical Race Theory and Teach It To Their Students: Tredyffrin-Easttown in Suburban Philadelphia
- Biden Administration Staffers Will Reportedly Benefit From His Student Loan Bailout
- University of Florida College of Education History Course Requires Statement of Privilege for a Grade
- Cal State Fullerton to Spend Tens of Millions on Social Justice Programs
- Congressional Commission to West Point: Cancel Robert E. Lee
- Texas A&M Promotes ‘Self-Managed Abortion’ Event to Students
- Yeshiva University and ‘Pride Alliance’ Agree To Stay Of State Court Order That Forced School To Officially Recognize LGBT Group
More of this, please.
But they know everything about how everyone should live their lives, what they should think, say, and do.
Gibson’s Bakery v. Oberlin College.
Anything that is not radical leftism is “controversial.”
- College Republicans at Southern New Hampshire U. Claim School Restricted Speaker Due to ‘Controversial Speakers’ Policy
The answer to all such “demands” is simple: No.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.