Your weekly report on education news.
For months, people on the left have insisted that Critical Race Theory is not being taught in schools. And yet…
- Teachers Union Wants Democrats to Fight Republicans on Critical Race Theory
- UC-San Diego Med School Reportedly Training Doctors to Use Critical Race Theory in Health Care
You can see shades of it in many other places.
- Chair of Higher Ed at U. Denver Says ‘Commit to Realizing the Death of Whiteness’
- Creator of ‘Friends’ TV Series Donates $4 Million to Brandeis U. to Atone for Lack of Diversity on the Show
- STEM Departments at Stanford University Reportedly Overrun With Diversity and Inclusion Directives
Progressives are turning higher education into a dystopian nightmare.
- Majorities of College Students Believe Offensive Speech Should be ‘Reported’
- American University Ends Investigation of Student for Discussing Abortion in Private Chat
People are pushing back, though.
- Judge Rules Christian Student Group Can Sue University in Case of Speaker Bias
- Prof Sues U. Washington Alleging He Was Punished for Not Embracing Land Acknowledgement Policy
- Glenn Youngkin Wins Battle to be Involved in Search for New Head of State’s Community Colleges
What an original idea.
The pandemic is over.
Blatant left-wing activism.
This is pathetic.
Good for him.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.