The big news story out of Harvard this week was shocking and disappointing.
- Harvard Crimson Editorial Board Comes Out in Support of the BDS Movement
- One Editor at the Harvard Crimson Dissents From Embrace of the BDS Movement
How did we get here?
And speaking of Harvard, what’s up with this?
Why is college so expensive?
- Outgoing President of Cleveland State to Get $928K Golden Parachute
- Former College Dean Gets Year in Prison for Embezzling $650K From Student Group
- California Community Colleges Still Struggling With Financial Aid Scams
All leftism, all the time.
- U. Central Florida Student Reported to Bias Response Team for Using the Term ‘Boomers’
- George Washington U. Student Gov. Wants Young America’s Foundation Suspended Over Alleged Transphobic Tweets
- Students and Faculty at Brandeis U. Urged to Commit to a ‘Diversity Pledge’
Everyone has a different plan to deal with this problem.
- Biden and Harris Reportedly Divided Over Dealing With Student Debt
- Why Aren’t Colleges Helping To Pay Off Student Loan Debt?
What is wrong with Oberlin?
Professor Turley is right.
Setting a bad example.
Be careful out there.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.