The two stories below are worth comparing. In the first case, a student mob went nuts when Col. Allen West, who is black, was invited to speak on campus.
In this case, the police were targeted by student activists over the arrest of a black man, but bodycam footage cleared the police.
- Bodycam Footage Exonerates Arresting Officer In Viral Video of Arrest at Purdue University That Set Off a Firestorm
This obsession with race is unhealthy.
- Mathematics Prof Claims Proficiency in Math is White Supremacy
- University of California Committee Wants to Impose Compelled Speech in High School Ethnic Studies Course
Of course, there are other big problems on campus, too.
- Anti-Semitism Scandal Grips New York University School of Law
- VIDEO: “Children Are Sexual Beings From The Moment of Birth” – Seminar At National Association of Independent Schools Annual Conference
It was a big week for legal cases.
- Shawnee State U. Paying Prof $400,000 Settlement in Preferred Pronoun Case
- Former Clemson Student Wins Over $5 Million in Sexual Assault Defamation Lawsuit
Check this out.
What could go wrong?
This seems a bit extreme.
Free speech is still an issue for some reason.
- University in Indiana Displays Free Speech Warning Sign on Campus
- U. Wisconsin Student Activists Celebrate Delay of Campus Free Speech Survey
Good for them.
That’s an impressive turn of events.
Is this even legal?DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.