The American university system is in self-destruct mode.
- Most Georgia Public Universities Won’t Require SAT or ACT
- Parents Furious at Colorado School District for Throwing Out Valedictorian Recognition
Why would anyone go to community college when they can get into four-year colleges and universities with bad grades, bad or no test scores, and thinking that 2 + 2 = yellow?
“Creating equity” by purposefully being explicitly racist. What can go wrong?
- Washington School District Uses Race-Based Discipline With Whites Getting Harshest Punishment
- Students Who Blew Whistle On BYU ‘Revealing Whiteness’ Assignment Threatened With Discipline
- U. Michigan Anti-Racism Adviser Claims Whites are Oppressing the Campus Multicultural Center
Virtue-signalling is still all the rage among the leftist white elite.
- Vassar College Student Newspaper Apologizes Because “The Majority of Our Quotations Came From White Students”
There can be no reasonable objection to biological males competing in women’s sports. Or something.
Stating the obvious is also an ‘offensive’ ‘microaggression.’
- SUNY-Cortland Prof Reported to Bias Response Team for Saying Race Relations Have Improved Since the 1930s
The future does not look bright for America’s legal system.
- Woke Politics are Infecting America’s Courts and Law Schools
- “The Floor Was Shaking” – Yale Law School Speaker Disruption Worse Than Originally Reported
- TN Legislation Would Allow College Students and Staffers to Sue if Punished for Not Accepting ‘Divisive Concepts’
- Federal Judges Avoiding Hiring Law Clerks From Yale Law After Shout Down Incident
- Legal Commentator Sends Open Letter to Yale Law Dean Urging Her to Get Tough With Progressives
- Parents Revolt at Westminster Schools in Atlanta Over ‘Critical Social Justice’ Political Activism, File IRS Complaint
- Jewish Students at University of Virginia Defeat Anti-Israel Campaign
- DeSantis Signs Curriculum Transparency Bill Giving Parents a Say on Books, Teaching Material
- Laurie Gaddis Barrett – Fighting To Help Rhode Island Parents Take Back Their Children
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.