Paying Someone Else’s Way Week in Education
Your weekly report on education news.
Saturday, December 11, 2021 at 08:00am 2 Comments
Progressives insist everyone else pay for their student debt.
Yet half of American isn’t even welcome on campus.
- Stanford Student Govt. Denies Funding to College Republicans for Mike Pence Speech
- Investment Program at Washington and Lee U. Largely Shuns White and Asian Male Applicants
- Elizabethtown College Bars Anti-CRT Speaker While Holding Racially Segregated Events
You think taxpayers are going to fund this?
- Attempts To Cancel Coastal Carolina University Prof Steve Earnest Were Worse Than We Knew
- Yale Psychiatry Students Triggered by Lecture Expressing Surprise There Are “Artisanal Coffee Shops” In Rural Ohio
The left is pretty open about their hate.
What happened to defunding the police?
- Columbia University to Increase Campus Security After Fatal Stabbing of Student
- Winthrop University Students Demand Campus Leaders Do More to Make Them Feel Safe
But remember, CRT is not being taught in schools.
- “Critical Race Theory” Becomes Issue During Supreme Court Argument In Maine School Funding Case
- School Board’s Racial Equity Committee Co-Chair Admits to Verbal Attacks on Parents
- Emerson College Promoting Prof With History of Writings Critical of White Women
It’s all about equity.
- Trans UPenn Swimmer Breaks Two More Female Records, Finishes Race 38 Seconds Ahead of Nearest Competitor
Someone had to do it!
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
“Pay someone else’s way”
Biden says that if the budget is over a trillion dollars it pays for itself. So no problemo. Everything is free in a free country where liberals are free to do as they please.
Yeah, sure. Pay for your indoctrination programs.
When monkeys fly out of my backside…