Biden ended the pause on student loan payments but that made the squad angry, so he changed his mind.
- MA Dem Rep. Ayanna Pressley Says “Student Debt is Policy Violence”
- Joe Biden Caves to the Squad and Extends Pause on Student Loan Payments
Christmas time is here…
- Emory University Says Frat House Not Allowed to Hang Christmas Wreath on its Door
- Elementary School Bans Jingle Bells As Having “The Potential To Be Controversial Or Offensive”
- Loyola Marymount U. Student Reportedly Penalized for Referring to God as ‘He’ in an Assignment
I’m sensing a pattern.
- Anti-Semitism A Problem Among College Diversity Administrators
- Law Professors Sign Statement Condemning NYU Legal Journal’s Israel Boycott
- 2000 Rabbis Call For Suspension of DEI Programs After Study Finds They Promote ‘Irrational Hatred’ of Jews
Diversity is like a secular religion in higher education.
- Georgetown University Launches New Diversity and Inclusion Track at Med School
- Purdue University to Hire 40 New Faculty Members in Push to ‘Diversify’ Makeup of Campus
- Organization Representing Pharmacy Schools Adds Commitment to Diversity and Anti-Racism to Pharmacist Oath
But remember, CRT is definitely not being taught in schools.
- ‘Equity Challenge’ in Michigan Public School District Suggests Staffers Join a BLM Protest
- Evidence Shows Liberal Narrative About No Critical Race Theory in Schools is False
- Prof Claims White Dominance of Outdoor Recreation Has ‘Roots in Systemic Racism’
Are people supposed to believe this?
Good for her.
What could go wrong?DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.