In a matter of two weeks, Coronavirus has completely changed higher education.
- Op-Ed: Coronavirus Could Pop the Higher Education Bubble
- Colleges and Universities Canceling Commencement Ceremonies Over Coronavirus
- College Admissions Officers Begin Worrying About Enrollment Due to Coronavirus
Not everyone is adjusting well.
- Widespread Vandalism Reported at Middlebury College Ahead of Campus Closure
- Harvard and MIT Students Protest Closure of Campus and Dorms Over Coronavirus
- Princeton Students Petition for Changing Grading System to Pass/Fail for Spring 2020
The harsh new reality is winning.
- Protesters at Syracuse University Continuing Occupation Despite Campus Evacuation
- Protesters at Syracuse University Finally End Occupation
This is just the beginning.
- Ohio State Students Begin Demanding Refunds After Being Kicked Out of Dorms Over Coronavirus
- Students Demanding Refunds After Campus Closures Will Seriously Hurt Some Schools
Of course he does.
This is ridiculous.
Not taking it seriously.
Is he right?
It’s funny because it’s true.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.