There’s still time for a year-end donation to Legal Insurrection Foundation
We need more resources to carry our high-impact efforts into 2020.
In March 2019, we launched the Legal Insurrection Foundation and what a year we’ve had!
In the short time since we have brought high-impact investigations and community outreach, including:
- We were the only news outlet with a reporter in the courtroom, covering the Gibson’s Bakery vs. Oberlin College trial. Our exclusive coverage gained national attention and helped hold the mainstream media accountable.
- Professor Jacobson was named one of Algemeiner’s “Top 100 People Positively Influencing Jewish Life 2019”
- Successfully exposed American Muslims for Palestine and the far-left anti-Israel groups it coordinates with, resulting in our reporter getting booted from their conference.
- Professor Jacobson appeared (and continues to be a guest on) Fox News shows hosted by Tucker Carlson and Shannon Bream, on topics such as Elizabeth Warren, Oberlin College, and political issues.
- Held our first ever Reader Reception in Houston! It was wonderful to take our message off the internet and put screen names to faces. We’re planning more events around the country.
- We have exposed and pushed back against the call-out and cancel cultures that have moved from campus to culture.
And we’re just getting started!
But we need your help. We need more resources to carry our efforts into 2020.
There is still time to make a tax-deductible donation at the link below for credit card and paypal donations
You can mail checks to: Legal Insurrection Foundation, 18 Maple Ave #280, Barrington, RI 02806
Donations are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law. You can view our IRS approval letter here.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
Your comment section is horrible. You put the most recent comments at the bottom so no one can get a conversation going. Lousy comment sections lead to poor traffic to your website. Stop being stupid and you guys will get more traffic more donations and more add revenue.
Those down votes are not going to fix your problems. Wise up and do a better job running your business before you are gone.
Post the address of your blog so we can compare.
Keep up the good work.
My many thanks.
Very exciting times.
Done. Keep up the fight!