There was one real violent attack this week that the media wasn’t very interested in.
This is the culture at Berkeley.
Conservative values are also under attack.
- Syracuse U. Won’t Recognize Conservative Student Group Over Dedication to U.S. Constitution
- Anti-Trump and Anti-Conservative Courses Surging at America’s Top Colleges
- College Bars Conservative Student Group From Displaying Pro-2A Flag
- Conservative Jewish Prof Describes Sickening Anti-Semitism on Campus
- Germany: Students at Cologne University Reject ‘Anti-Semitic’ BDS Movement
- UC Santa Cruz Student Indicted for Allegedly Creating App to Sell Drugs
- Prof Accused of Vandalizing Nevada Republican Lawmaker’s Campaign Signs
Second Amendment on campus.
- Campus Carry Bills Make Headway in Two States
- Campus Carry Bill Protested at West Virginia University
- Faculty, Students, and Other Supporters Protest as Hampshire College Collapses
- Faculty at Hampshire College Attempted to Vote No Confidence in President and Board
- Governor Proposing Massive Cuts to University of Alaska System
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.