Standing on Principles Week in Higher Education
Your weekly report on campus news.
Saturday, November 24, 2018 at 08:00am 2 Comments
This week there were two high profile stories featuring young women in college who were targeted for their beliefs but are standing strong.
- Christian Student Senator at UC Berkeley Harassed for Abstaining From LGBT Vote
- Student Govt Official Faces Impeachment for Writing “Illegal Aliens” in Social Media Post
- Diversity Committee Drops Effort to Impeach Student Leader Over Use of ‘Illegal Aliens’
There were also some scandals this week.
- Lawsuit Alleges Dartmouth Profs Gave Students Alcohol and Raped Them
- Yale Sued for Allegedly Removing Depressed Student to Avoid Negative Publicity
- Former President of Michigan State Charged With Felony for Lying to Police
- Eastern Michigan University Ends ‘The Vagina Monologues’ Since ‘Not All Women Have Vaginas’
- University of Houston-Clear Lake Hosts ‘Toxic Masculinity’ Event
- Columbia Prof Links College Drinking Culture With White ‘Toxic Masculinity’
- UNL Vice Chancellor for Diversity Will Receive $250K
- Syracuse Students Unimpressed With University’s Mandatory Diversity Course
- Georgia Southern U. Mandates Diversity and Inclusion Courses for All Students
You left out the kitchen sink.
The left’s favorite new target.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
Just curious: why do you still refer to it as “higher education?”
From one young person to another (from Yahoo News, of all places:)
Unfiltered: ‘The left practices tolerance in the most superficial ways’