Booing the Mob Week in Higher Education
Your weekly report on campus news.
Saturday, April 21, 2018 at 08:00am 3 Comments
Alumni members of Duke University have discovered a new way to deal with a student mob.
- Duke Students Interrupt University President’s Speech, Get Booed
- Duke Students Who Disrupted President’s Speech Upset About Being Booed by Alums
Campus crime blotter…
- Hate Crime Charge Dropped Against Cornell Student
- Harvard Student Arrested for Streaking While Allegedly High on Drugs
- College Drops Charges Against Conservative Student Who Exposed Prof’s Liberal Bias
That’s one way of trying to stop crime.
Yes it is.
What liberal bias?
- CUNY Students Who Disrupted Talk by Conservative Prof Face No Punishment
- UC Merced Student Senate Apologizes for Funding ‘Hateful’ College Republicans
- Reed College Changing Humanities Course to Please Social Justice Warriors
- Thomas Jefferson Statue Vandalized at University He Founded
- Michigan State Student Govt Nixes Plan to Add More American Flags to Campus
What does this tell you?
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
For any college age people wondering what field to study, let it be mental health. Their age group will have so many in need of it that the customer base will never run out.
“Harvard Student Arrested for Streaking While Allegedly High on Drugs”
Ah, the 60’s!
Snowflakes melt this time of year.