Your weekly report from the world of higher education.
When Milo Yiannopoulos, Christina Hoff Sommers and Steven Crowder visited UMass this week, they were met with protest from social justice warriors. Things got interesting.
Strong language warning.
Speaking of social justice warriors…
- Boston College Students Think Core Curriculum is Too Eurocentric
- Scripps College ‘Unofficial Survival Guide’ Justifies Hatred of White People
- Believing in Two Genders Now a ‘Hate Crime’ Under Investigation at Marymount University
Compare these two stories.
- Poll Shows Majority of Millennials Reject Capitalism
- Study Finds Wealthy Would Benefit More From Bernie Sanders’ College Plan
Let’s discuss free college.
- Free Community College in Kentucky Costs a Mere $25 Million
- White House Wants to Spend $100 Million on ‘Free’ Community College
- Free College Will be Worse Than What We Have Now
But progressives are the real victims.
- Conservative Removed as Bucknell Class President For Bogus Reasons
- Were Harvard Law School Protesters Planning To Use The FBI Against Conservatives?
Wait until the big cuts come.
Good for him!
Read more campus news at College Insurrection.
Featured image via YouTube.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.