Image 01 Image 03

Is this the video Hillary will release when she announces?

Is this the video Hillary will release when she announces?

She said, she said.

By all accounts of the dozens of news outlets who have scoops signifying their insider status with Team Hillary, Hillary Clinton will announce her presidential run in a tweet and video to be released Sunday.

I’m expecting the tweet to say something like: “Break the Glass Ceiling, Y’all.”

But what of the video?

Is this the video Hillary will release?

Probably not, but it should be.

It sums her up as a candidate perfectly.


Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.


I bet she opens with her love song to Bill:

Followed by her theme that Now Is Her Time:

Walker Evans | April 10, 2015 at 4:51 pm

With apologies to my Mescalero and Pottawatomie friends.

I wonder if Fauxcahontis will hold a press conference to say, “Clinton speak with forked tongue!”

Midwest Rhino | April 10, 2015 at 6:09 pm

The list of “Hillary gates” is long, but what difference at this point does it make? FOX may have 50% of cable news (25%?), but the MSM has almost all the other 75%. And the MSM will be all Hillary advocacy all the time, and she’ll have print media and much of the internet.

Hillary offered two false choices in her Benghazi defense … “was it because of a protest, or was it some guys out for a walk one night that decided they’d go kill some Americans?”

That was her testimony, knowing full well it was a coordinated terrorist attack. As long as Hillary can flood the zone, perhaps the Clintons will be tidal waved on through. Bill’s wife might get closer scrutiny as a potential president, but the left has their media machine geared up.

This is one minute of her “What difference does it make” (if she lies like Obama) rant.

Wanted: Poster with the words “Ready for Hillary” superimposed over a pair of handcuffs.

Or a jail cell. Whatever.

CaliforniaJimbo | April 10, 2015 at 8:28 pm

I hope “don’t stop thinking about tomorrow” is not on the stereo.

Maybe she will go country “4 on the floor and a fifth under the seat”?

This is still one of my favorites 😀

So, if Team Hillary has announced that they are going to announce, and they’ve announced what they are going to announce, in what sense have they not already announced it?

So does the initial announcement (of the announcement to come) make itself a lie? (That is, if the statement hadn’t been made it would have been true, but since it was made it is false…)

Is there a word for the opposite of a self-fulfilling prophecy?

Dupe me once, shame on you Hillary; dupe me twice, shame on you Congress, dupe me thrice, shame on you voters.
Hillary, you can’t go wrong with this video, especially with the circular owl dancing. And, there are lots of OLD, OLD contemporary memories you can use and females breaking hemline ceilings. The only problem, though, there isn’t a pant suit in sight.

“Someone left th(is) cake out in the rain.”

Hillary, sing this song:

Hillary/Chelsea 2016!!!




Where’d I put my Scotch?

Rick the Curmudgeon | April 11, 2015 at 1:14 pm

Going for the Dale Arden look?

Henry Hawkins | April 11, 2015 at 2:39 pm


Democrats in the Senate who voted for the war include Hillary, Biden, Reid, and the Democratic ticket of Kerry and Edwards. Complete list of Senators here:

“People can quarrel with whether we should have more troops in Afghanistan or internationalize Iraq or whatever, but it is incontestable that on the day I left office, there were unaccounted for stocks of biological and chemical weapons.”

Former President Clinton
During an interview on CNN’s “Larry King Live”
July 22, 2003

“We stopped the fighting [in 1991] on an agreement that Iraq would take steps to assure the world that it would not engage in further aggression and that it would destroy its weapons of mass destruction. It has refused to take those steps. That refusal constitutes a breach of the armistice which renders it void and justifies resumption of the armed conflict.”

Senator Harry Reid (Democrat, Nevada)
Addressing the US Senate
October 9, 2002
Congressional Record, p. S10145

“It is the duty of any president, in the final analysis, to defend this nation and dispel the security threat. Saddam Hussein has brought military action upon himself by refusing for 12 years to comply with the mandates of the United Nations. The brave and capable men and women of our armed forces and those who are with us will quickly, I know, remove him once and for all as a threat to his neighbors, to the world, and to his own people, and I support their doing so.”

Senator John Kerry (Democrat, Massachusetts)
Statement on eve of military strikes against Iraq
March 17, 2003

Looks like she raided Dracula’s closet and stole his summer evening wear – then had the crap Photoshopped out of her face.

All this woman is good at is stealing or selling out her country for profit.