Your weekly dispatch from the world of higher education.
The BDS movement had quite a week, particularly at UC Davis.
- Swastikas Painted on Jewish Frat Building Near UC Davis
- BDS Activists at UC-Davis Chant ‘Allahhu Akbar’ at Jewish Students
Activists have even found a new target for divestment.
Harvard has made some good decisions lately.
- Eric Cantor to be Visiting Fellow at Harvard
- Harvard Law Sticks up for Due Process on Campus
- Harvard Bans Sex Between Professors and Undergrads
Governor Scott Walker was the subject of higher education news this week.
- Who Cares if Scott Walker Doesn’t Have a College Degree?
- What Do Mad Men, Scott Walker, And Higher Education Have In Common?
- Scott Walker Budget Cuts $300 Million From University of Wisconsin System
So was President Obama.
- Obama Budget Contains $22 Billion College Loan Bombshell
- Obama’s Proposed $4 Trillion Budget Seeks More Higher Education Spending
- Professor Jonathan Turley – Obama Guilty of ‘Violations of His Oath of Office’
Conservatives need not apply.
- A New McCarthyism Against Conservative UCLA Professors
- Right Leaning Students Shunned from ‘Diversity’ Event at UNC-Chapel Hill
Adult film stars seem to be doing well on campus, though.
All leftism, all the time.
- Prof: We may have a black president, but white people are running the show
- University of Vermont Recognizes ‘Neutral’ as Third Gender
- Saint Louis University to Honor Anti-Police Protest With Monument
Rape culture update.
- President of UVA Keeps Restrictions on Frats After Admitting Rape Story Was False
- This Columbia Student Is Speaking Out Amidst Rape Allegations
- Vanderbilt Hosting ‘Brilliant In Bed’ Workshop One Week After Rape Verdict
Remember free speech?
- Tufts Calls Satire ‘Dangerous’ After Canadian Student Paper Publishes Mohammad
- FIRE and Students Win Free Speech Victory at Ohio University
- University Of Southern Alabama Student Claims Speech Zones Are Unconstitutional
Thanks for reading College Insurrection!
Featured image via YouTube.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.