The pro-ISIS, anti-Israel movement had itself quite a week on college campuses.
- Harvard Arab Weekend Features Panel on the BDS Movement
- BDS Activists at UCLA Try to Shut the Press Out of Upcoming Vote
- UCLA Student Government Passes Anti-Israel BDS Resolution
Feminists and rape culture activists had a tough week.
- Speaker Critical of Rape Culture Causes Protest at Brown
- Brown University Students Can’t Handle a Debate About Rape Culture
- Oxford Debate on Abortion Cancelled After Feminist Complaints and Threats of Protest
Whatever you say, ladies.
- U. Tennessee Drops the Word “Lady” from Women’s Sports
- U. Delaware Paper Will No Longer Use ‘Lady’ When Reporting Women’s Sports
It was a big week for politics in higher ed.
- George Washington U. Law Professor Jonathan Turley – Obama Amnesty Tearing at Fabric of Constitution
- Concordia U. Student Looks at Loretta Lynch Nomination
- U. of Maryland Student Explains Why a Republican is State’s New Governor
- Franklin and Marshall student fisks Dartmouth “scholar’s” tasteless query to Rick Perry
It seems like there’s a whole lot of cheating going on too.
- 43 Dartmouth Students Accused of Cheating – in an Ethics Class
- Duke University Launches Investigation of Alleged Cheating in Computer Science Class
And what is going on at Yale?
- Doctor Removed From Yale Medical School After Sexual Harassment Finding
- Yale School of Medicine’s Task Force on Gender Equity Launches
All leftism, all the time.
- Economics Profs Claim Ninety Percent Income Tax Rate Would Help the Rich
- Elon University Replaces the Word “Freshman” With “First-Year” to Celebrate Diversity
- In Preparation for Ferguson Verdict, Saint Louis University Gives Students Protesting Tips
- Catholic Loyola University student govt’ considers ‘gender neutral’ restrooms
Hint: The answer is no.
Higher ed bubble update.
- University Of Southern Maine Students Take Over Trustees Meeting to Protest Cuts
- Teachers Union now demanding free tuition for teachers
Philanthropy from the No Spin Zone.
Hypocrisy at Harvard?
And finally, stupid news.
- Headline: Professor Accused of Siphoning Funds from Student-run Meat Store
- College Student Arrested for Having Sex With a Sheep
Thanks for reading College Insurrection!
Featured image via YouTube.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.