Some links for your Friday evening reading…
- Washington Free Beacon reports that the State Department Misplaced $6B Under Hillary Clinton.
- HotAir posts, Video: Washington DC thinks Covered California is the crown jewel of ObamaCare, or something…some others seem to disagree with Washington DC.
- Earlier today we posted about former President George W. Bush’s unveiling of his paintings. As you’d expect, that art exhibit is bringing out the Bush Derangement Syndrome, via Twitchy.
- They just can’t get enough Koch. From the Daily Caller, Say what? Ronan Farrow’s audience thinks MSNBC needs to report MORE on the Koch brothers [VIDEO].
- Matt K. Lewis writes, Mozilla’s CEO sacking will have a chilling effect on political discourse. It will.
[Featured image: NBC Bay Area news video]
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.