FIRST, you find out stuff before your friends.
Case in point, on Monday afternoon Leslie wrote Hamilton College sponsors “I Love Female Orgasm” workshop based on an obscure Facebook page we stumbled upon while researching the Hamilton segregation scandal. The post was tweeted and shared on Facebook hundreds of times.
It seems that many LI readers didn’t find out about it until Wednesday afternoon, when they started emailing me about a Drudge link to a viral story just posted at … Campus Reform, College to host orgasm workshop for female undergrads. Thanks for the “tips,” but it would have been old news to you … if you read College Insurrection, or at least followed CI or LI on Twitter or Facebook.
ALSO, we aggregate more campus sources than just about anyone else, on topics like these:
War on Men
Giving Voice to Conservatives on Campus
- Brave Conservative Harvard Student Puts Bush/Cheney Sticker on his Laptop
- Hillsdale Student: Utterly Factless – The Gun Control Cult
- Baylor U. Student: Why the Constitution is Important
- Vassar Minority Student Derides Athletic Diversity Outreach
- Constitution-Distributing Student Reveals “Free Speech Zone” Realities
- Naval Academy Prof. criticizes sexual assault policy, gets treated like sex offender
- Wisconsin Grad Student’s Email Slams Intolerant “Diversity Training” Realities
- Cornell Student on the Disturbing Trend Toward Campus Censorship
- Video – Baltimore Dad arrested for questioning Common Core at school meeting — charges later dropped
- U. Toronto Prof. won’t teach books written by women or Chinese authors
- Florida Atlantic U. Prof Claims Navy Shipyard Assault Staged
- Scholars at UNC Chapel Hill Claim Republicans Want To Harm Black Women, Kill Kids
- Texas A&M Prof. calls Ted Cruz ‘Idiot’ over Filibuster
- Former Terrorist Bill Ayers to give ‘queering education’ speech at Gettysburg College
- Video – Jesse Watters confronts prof. involved with ambush of David Petraeus
Kids Will Be Kids
- Yale Student on the Merits of a Lower Legal Drinking Age
- College Student Lives “Grand Theft Auto” with Expected Results
- Brown U. Reveals “Nudity Week” with Special Student Performances
- Smith College Coed Wants ‘Straight-only’ Sorority; Witch-hunt Ensues
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.