Newer readers may not know about the Tip Line. It’s not just a Tip Line, it just is named Tip Line.
It’s a place, um, to leave tips, but it’s also a place where readers can have a conversation on topics not really covered by our regular posts, and alert others to what interests them.
Here are some examples of recent “Tips”:
- MaggotAtBroadAndWall: “Erik Wemple calls this Roger Aisles memo to Fox employees a “masterpiece” and says it illustrates why Fox employees hold Aisles in such high regard.”
- Ragspierre: Quoting Power Line, “But more to the point, it never ceases to amaze me when “mainstream” potentates like [Jonathan] Turley come to understand what conservatives have been saying loudly for thirty or forty years, but somehow pose as though they’ve discovered something new or are offering brilliant new insights.”
- theduchessofkitty: “If Louis Lerner wants to save her bacon, she’s gonna have to sing like a bird.”
- Bruno Lesky: “Menendez: Senate lacks 60 votes to pass immigration bill.”
- donb: “Some observations on Obama’s War on Dissent.”
- moe4: “Here is your buddy!”
Those are just a few. There currently are 3,352 “Tips” there, not to mention the 3000 or so tips which were deep sixed when Tip Line Version 1.0 was removed.
So … is it time to rename the Tip Line?
You can suggest other names in the comments, but please also vote.
Voting open until midnight Sunday, May 26:
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.