The long inexorable descent of the Southern Poverty Law Center continues with the revelation that the shooter at the Family Research Council used the SPLC Hate Group list to target the FRC.
I have commented on the absurdity the SPLC has become many times before:
- Saturday Night Card Game (It must be fundraising time at SPLC)
- Neo-Nazis in Rhode Island? SPLC exaggerates again
- SPLC’s hatewatch gives cover to hate
- SPLC Demonizes Supporters of Traditional Marriage
- Southern Poverty Law Center Completes Its Descent Into Madness
This development deserves my full, undivided attention. Unfortunately, that cannot be done today, or tomorrow. Or who knows when.
So check out these numerous excellent links and more at Memeorandum:
- Power Line — Liberal Shooter Planned Mass Murder
- Patterico — Floyd Lee Corkins: I Picked My Shooting Targets from an SPLC Hate Map
- John Sexton at Breitbart.com — SPLC Website Provided Shooter with His Targets
- Jim Treacher at The Daily Caller — Floyd Corkins pleads guilty (and there’s a reason you’ve never heard of him)
- Allahpundit — Shooter chose conservative group to target from list of “hate groups” posted on SPLC website
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.