place where judges act strangely, Judge draws flak for signing Walker recall petition and Judge Flanagan must step aside in voter ID case:
After signing a petition to force a recall of Gov. Scott Walker, the liberal judge had the audacity to issue a temporary injunction against the state’s voter ID law. He signed the recall petition on Nov. 15, the very first day the petitions legally could be signed.
“The very fact that Dane County Judge David Flanagan signed a petition to recall Governor Walker calls today’s court proceedings regarding Wisconsin’s voter ID law into question,” Republican Party of Wisconsin Communications Director Ben Sparks said in a statement.
But not to worry, the decision is solid, he cited to the famous jurist Justice William Scalia.
From the archives of Wisconsin judicial fame: WI Justice Ann Walsh Bradley’s abusive claim of abuse.
- The war on conservative women
- Dennis Miller on Andrew Breitbart: A ‘Righteous … Consequential Man’
- Another innocent civilian falls victim to a tax trap.
- Why you all are so grumpy.
- Campaign Tweet from December 29 which still applies: “I can’t honestly think of one Mitt supporter who’s tried a support-generating tactic other than derision this primary season”.
- THE VETTING: Ben Smith Releases Selectively Edited Obama Race Video. Full version to be shown on Hannity tonight.
- Not The Onion, just seems like it (linked article here):
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.