For everyone who says that under no circumstances would they vote for a particular Republican candidate if that person were the nominee, ponder this list of potential Obama nominee replacements for Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg in a second Obama term.
Be sure to go far down the list to some politicians who are lawyers and may seriously be considered.
Sure, you say, replacing a liberal with a liberal, no change.
Then imagine one of these people replacing Antonin Scalia or Clarence Thomas. Fuzzy says “truly frightening. Truly.”
- What is wrong with this picture? “In the end, none of the three Senate Republicans on the panel signed on to the report, after complaining that they were shut out of the negotiations that crafted the deal.”
- Kucinich v. Kaptur steel cage wrestling match in Ohio’s 9th district. Personally, I’m rooting for Dennis, we need him around just as a reminder.
- Scott Walker singlehandedly saving Wisconsin.
- What’s a few hundred thousand in fed dollars down the drain? Yes, but it’s in Rhode Island, so per pcapita that would be like the whole country losing $1.327 trillion a year, and we know that would never happen.
- Does anyone know how to track a shortened Twitter link? Someone tweeted this link which sent a ton of people to my post about the New Hampshire debate, but I can’t figure out who it was — http://t.co/Dp2FrDi9
- Looks like federal judges are going to slam Republicans in Wisconsin over redistricting — will this end up in the Sup. Ct. like Texas did?
- Another Defeat for the al-Dura Blood Libel.
- The next BDS conference would have these guys as keynote speakers, if they could. (video h/t Israel Matzav) Meanwhile, Israel prepares the homefront for war.
- Remember, Prof. Juan Cole says that when they chant “Death to America” what they really mean is “could you get me a visa. I’d really like to visit Disneyland.”
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.