I’m feeling better right now than I did last night.
- The National Review’s Candidate Won’t Stop Digging
- Romney Drowns Gingrich and Santorum in Toxic Sludge. Um, how did Rick get in on this act, he’s barely been touched.
- Mitt Romney and the banks.
- Someone you don’t like didn’t like Mitt’s speech last night, but that doesn’t mean you have to like it just because he didn’t like it.
- Romney’s Cheap and Empty Win. Depends on what the meaning of “cheap” is.
- The field is still too crowded.
- Would make a great Drudge headline (h/t ecosse in the Tip Line). But I’ll never know because I don’t go to Drudge anymore.
- How’s that Romneycare working out for you? (h/t CWLsun in the Tip Line)
- Reagan Lost First Six Contests in 1976 (h/t jimzinsocal in the Tip Line)
- I’m not saying Santorum can’t win it, I’m just saying that his momentum may not be what it seems:
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.