Yessir, there is tonight:
- UCLA Political Scientist says Newt Gingrich is Biggest Threat to Obama (video here)
- It’s open deli season.
- “Their actions in the last five hours is a campaign that is panicking.”
- Who needs the rednecks: “In South Carolina exit polls, Romney wins only the “moderate or liberal”, those with incomes in excess of $200,000.00, those with postgraduate education, those who oppose the tea party movement, and those who think religion does not matter at all.”
- If Newt gets the nomination and loses, I will blame this.
- Really, really good advice, which will not be taken: Romney needs to “refine his message, not sharpen his knives.”
- New blog – Newtonian Capitalists
- I don’t agree with the premise, but I understand the point: “If Romney can’t defend free-market capitalism against Gingrich, how will he be able to defend it in the fall against Obama?
- The general election price of conflating Bain with capitalism and free markets, from a liberal columnist: “Newt Gingrich not only exposed Romney as a flawed politician; he exposed the fact that their economic message sucks.”
- A very long and thoughtful analysis (you should read it anyway)
- Chart of Day (guess who is who):
- Uh oh. Who let the dogs out: “His Al Gore like inability to break through his android shell is really grating on me.”
- He’s on the verge of losing the youth.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.