Some things to mull as we await the close of the polls in New Hampshire at 8 p.m. Eastern. A new results post will go live at about 7:30 p.m. Eastern. I’m going to handle it in a manner similar to the NY-09 night, not a Live Event but an update of results and other observations.
In the meantime:
- Did Chris Christie tell some woman to be prepared to give a ….? I thought so when I heard it. Does that make me a depraved freak?
- Perry may not qualify for CNN South Carolina debate.
- By how much does Romney need to beat his 2008 New Hampshire 31.6% vote share to declare victory?
- Links to others not buying into the criticism of Bain is criticism of capitalism meme.
- 2012 promises to be the most heckler-intensive presidential race ever.
- more to follow.
- Someone tell Frank Luntz the camera is always on and the mic is always hot.
- Fox News released some exit poll data, and it looks like independents will be about 45% of the voters, twice Iowa, and they are splitting the vote about equally among Romney, Paul and Huntsman. Percentage of voters self-identifying as conservative was much lower than Iowa (I can’t remember the % Fox News quoted).
- Would-be dead man voter stopped at polls.
- Horrors, Newt has an attack ad on abortion up in South Carolina. Wait, haven’t we heard all day that Newt should be attacking on something other than Bain?
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.