Links I’ve collected today but could not squeeze in:
- Obama not happy with the alleged Israeli hit on the Iranian nuke scientist, via Arutz Sheva and Commentary. In other news, Bibi is quite happy with the U.S. hit on Osama and other al-qaeda types.
- Conservatives remain the largest group in the U.S. (Conservatives 40%, Moderates 35%, Liberals 21%). 71% of Republicans self-identify as conservative. Don’t get me started.
- Elizabeth Warren out fund-raised Scott Brown in Q4 2011.
- Ben Smith formerly of Politico now is at BuzzFeed Politics, along with Andrew Kacszynski. You should bookmark it.
- Ann Althouse ran into some anti-Walker nutcases far from home.
- I absolutely, positively hate it when Greg Sargent and Andrew Sullivan make sense. But Is Bain really Romney’s Jeremiah Wright moment?
- John McCain went after Romney on Bain in 2008. So I guess you could say McCain hated capitalism before he loved it.
- McCain is still fighting with Mike Huckabee over 2008. Cat fight!
- He has said he is sorry for sending it, but this early front runner for Worst Tweet of the Year demonstrates how foul the anti-Newt rhetoric is becoming among Romney supporters on Twitter:
Update: What the hell is going on? Is this the new defense, that because Romney’s financial practices are criticized we’re one step away from anti-Semitism? Just stop:
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.