in politics and elsewhere, here’s some things:
- Be sure to check out the blog troll argument. I think I got someone’s attention.
- Todd Palin endorses Newt. I think this helps with Tea Party groups in the south, probably not much in NH. Will Sarah endorse before South Carolina? And campaign with the person she endorses? That would be a game changer.
- Romney SuperPAC will be spending millions in South Carolina, too.
- Jennifer Rubin is in complete meltdown today, no link warranted. But check out this hilarious Twitter account.
- Lawsuit on behalf of conservative law professor can go forward.
- More to follow.
- This is rich, Romney Derangement Syndrome from National Review, which exhibited Newt Derangement Syndrome not long ago.
- Thank YOU Global Warming.
- The problem with nominating Newt is his lack of discipline and tendency to make statements carelessly which could be twisted against him creating distractions.
- and more
- Sen. Scott Brown May Be a RINO, But He Is A Well Funded RINO.
- Crowd boos mentioning of McCain’s name at Santorum event.
- SCOTUS Blog reviews oral arguments in Texas redistricting case.
Here’s the Todd Palin endorsement mentioned above:
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.