Here are some things going on:
- Correlation or Causation?
- Supreme Court to take Arizona immigration law case, Kagan recuses herself.
Some ofSee my prior post. Court previously upheld in part unrelated Arizona E-verify law.
- Why Romney is wrong and Gingrich is right on capital gains taxes.
- Confirmed that drop in unemployment rate due to shrinking work force. See my prior post.
- Obama never heard of finders keepers, losers weepers. The Iranians have heard of it.
- Just what we need, an unmanned border crossing (isn’t almost the entire S.W. one of those already?)(h/t rightConcept in Tip Line).
- At least one big labor union has had it with Occupy. (h/t Awing1 in Tip Line)
- My feelings exactly about Obama’s 60 Minutes interview.
- More to follow
- Gawker really enjoying Breitbart – Beck fight. (Warning, Gawker link)
- Newt’s first tactical error, getting in the mud with Romney, who can afford more mud than Newt. Stick to what has worked so far, and let Romney sink in his campaign’s own negativity.
- Confirmed, Glenn Beck is Obama’s kamikaze pilot.
- And More
- When will someone drop the Seamus bomb?
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.