I’m trying to make this an Iowa free day, which given the polls coming out today probably is a good thing:
- ‘Drive to kidnap IDF soldiers up since Schalit deal’ – Hmmmm, trading 1000 for 1 is a motivator. Who whoulda thunk it.
- New York Times Staffers Express ‘Profound Dismay’ With Management – It hurts to see them cry.
- Nauseating moral cowardice of the liberal-left trenderati. Title says it all.
- Payroll Tax Cut Could End Social Security – now that one takes me by surprise.
- Ethnic cleansing in the Arab world – U.N. Resolution to follow, not.
- Obama says not bound by terms of legislation he signs – liberal outrage to follow, not.
- More to follow.
- Sorry to interrupt this Iowa free day, but no one could have seen this coming – Kent Sorenson, Bachmann’s Iowa chair, defects to Paul
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.