Checking your privilege is all the rage on college campuses these days.
- Harvard’s Freshmen May Be Forced into ‘Check Your Privilege’ Training
- College Theater Production Features “White Privilege” Blame Game
- Funding for Cornell Student Groups Depends on ‘Diversity and Inclusion Plan’
Of course, if you don’t want to check your privilege, there are alternatives.
- How to Respond to Campus Claims of Privilege
- The Class of 2014 Needs to Shut Their Mouths and Open Their Minds
And there are some people who just won’t play the game.
Some people really are more privileged than others. For instance, while Condoleezza Rice was protested by students and faculty at Rutgers…
You know who seems to think they’re more privileged than others? Students like these…
And the geniuses who decide what’s racist…
And Satanists at Harvard…
- Harvard Defends Satanic Ritual on Campus
- Harvard’s Catholic students deride black mass, educational pretenses, and hate speech
- Harvard Chaplains condemn “Black Mass” as Catholic students petition for cancellation
But fraternities are bad, mmmkay?
- Amherst College Bans Fraternities and Sororities
- Leaked documents reveal some potential reasons for Amherst’s frat ban
Crazy leftist professors. The gift that keeps on giving…
- Prof Wants to Jail “Climate Change Deniers”
- Indiana University Prof Thinks Liberal Media is Perfectly Balanced
- After new book published, Arizona State prof accused of plagiarism…again
- Online Faculty Discussion About Appalachia Involves Bias Against Poor White People
- Terrorists Teaching in Illinois Higher Ed
Higher Ed Bubble update…
- USC Closes Gender Studies Center
- State College Funding Levels Sputtering Along with the American Economy
- Quinnipiac University Laying Off 15 Professors in ‘Areas of Declining Enrollment’
- The Higher Ed Bubble Hurts Poor Students
New adventures in college sports…
Nice try, buddy…
Thanks for reading College Insurrection!
Featured image by yours truly.