Eric Holder just ended a press conference.

As previously reported by Fox News:

Attorney General Eric Holder is recusing himself from the investigation into leaks made to The Associated Press, Fox News has learned.

Also, as CNN reported, Holder previously had recused himself from consideration of issuance of the subpoenas:

Attorney General Eric Holder recused himself from the decision to subpoena the phone records of Associated Press reporters, a source told CNN’s Jessica Yellin on Tuesday.

The approval fell to Deputy Attorney General James Cole, the source said.

White House spokesman Jay Carney said Tuesday that the White House had no knowledge of any attempt by the Justice Department “to seek phone records of the Associated Press.”