I have to spend much of the day figuring out what we’re going to do on Election Day and Night, and with headlines swarming today, I’ll just keep posting links, and you can do the same in the comments:
- All tied up in … Pennsylvania? Still they torment me.
- All tied up in … Michgan? Still they torment me.
- All tied up in … NY-24? Go Ann Marie, go!
- Doug Wilder pretty quiet this time around.
- Is there a
BradleyAkin Effect in polling in Missouri?
- Any Jew who votes for Obama will have to answer to future generations: “Are you prepared to sit your children down and talk them through your vote on the future you are choosing for them? Please remember that we have the secret ballot and, should you, on reflection, vote in secret for a candidate you would not endorse in public, you will not be alone.”
- November surprise: EPA planning major post-election anti-coal regulation
- Ohio a toss-up. Dems already lining up legal challenges.
- Joel sends this link — DailyKos 500 Reasons to vote against Romney and for Obama. Actually, it’s just one reason: FREE STUFF!
- Hurricane Sandy Sent ‘Seemingly From Above’ to Help Obama Get Re-elected.
- All tied up in New Hampshire.
- Battleground Tracking poll: Mitt Romney, Barack Obama tied
- Tea party looks for Mourdock win with final push
- The Ground Glass Election: “But in the end, it always comes down to who shows up to vote.”
Mood music for the day: