SPLC has been relatively quiet lately. Relatively being a relative term, of course.
I haven’t seen Mark Potok on television much, but maybe I just wasn’t paying attention.
SPLC may have been relatively quiet, but it has been busy maligning the Tea Party movement as usual, as this video shows, SPLC Director: Tea Party Racists Have Made Country Ripe for Another McVeigh:
SPLC director Heidi Beirich stated that segments of the Tea Party was filled with racists and hate groups at a speech at Middle Tennessee State University. She stated that the country looks more like it did at the time of the Oklahoma City bombing than it did under President Bush when hate groups subsided.
More from the SPLC Files:
- Neo-Nazis in Rhode Island? SPLC exaggerates again
- SPLC’s hatewatch gives cover to hate
- Southern Poverty Law Center Still Peddling Lie That Giffords Shooter Was Right-Winger
- Pulling The Financial Mask Off The SPLC, Slowly
- SPLC Demonizes Supporters of Traditional Marriage
- Southern Poverty Law Center Completes Its Descent Into Madness