William A. Jacobson Friday, September 14, 2012 at 11:15amPosted by
It was free speech week.
How fitting, I hope we didn’t insult anyone or hurt their feelings.
- Guest post by Senior V.P. at F.I.R.E., “If there is anyone who values free speech, it is a tenured professor!”
- Discriminatory Words?
- Swarthmore College’s War on Sororities
- Follow up the the breast-feeding in class prof: American U. tells Prof. who nursed child in class to button up
- Education Dept Unlawfully Changes Burden of Proof in College Sexual Harassment Cases
- Dartmouth — criminal record okay for advisor to LGBTQQIA students
- Northwestern student challenges LGBT media group’s claim of balance (Update – group responds)
- NYU Unconstitutionally Pressured to Expel Chick-fil-A Over CEO’s Opposition to Gay Marriage
- (added today) Liberal Professors, Egyptian Government, and U.S. Diplomats Back Censorship of Anti-Islam Speech