I’m sorry I have neglected promoting items from the Tip Line, it’s just that I’ve been preoccupied with coaxing the genealogy from the bottle. And staring at the sky waiting to see if a shoe drops from the heavens.
Here are some items which deserve attention:
- An imporant story which deserves its own post, but … for now just this link and information from lbrink913: Several NYS republicans have introduced a bill that bans all anonymous speech online. “I called Mr. Conte’s Albany office and asked for information on the Assemblyman’s stance on how the bill doesn’t conflict with the First Amendment. I was told I would get a press release detailing his stance. During the conversation I was told the bill was introduced because Mr. Murray was cyberbullied.”
- Super lawyer Ed Wiest (we actually have a history): “Notwithstanding the Holder holdup, Harvard Law still seems to produce some clear-thinking graduates (other than Bill). See this Powerline report on Tom Cotton’s run for Congress in Arkansas.
- Terri: The War On Coal.
- MaggotAtBroadAndWall: The Democratic party is collapsing. We’ll all sleep well with that news.
- Ragspierre is worried about Civil asset forfeiture: Government piracy and you should be too. Rosalind J is.
- Denny Rehberg….the next “papa Grizzly”??? asks huskers-for-palin. “Leading Tester by 10 points.”
- PolitiJim says this can’s be: Using Facebook’s Like button does not fall under ‘protected speech’
I interrupt the Tip Line promotion for an important announcement:
- BUY SUBSCRIPTIONS TO THE WEEKLY STANDARD PRINT EDITION — they were nice to me in their Scrapbook section article Recycled Pow Wow Chow, via Linda from Tennessee: