This video (via Above The Law, h/t tip from Badger Pundit) was taken on the edge of the Harvard Law School campus. The building in the opening shot is a new building where Wyeth Hall, the dorm I lived in first year, used to stand.
They had a hard time corralling the wild turkey which somehow made its way into Cambridge, and the most brilliant part is at 2:05 where a woman asks, “Is that a hawk?”
Face palm. Don’t look at me. We knew our Wild Turkeys when I was in law school. That’s why I’m not on the Supreme Court, and Elena Kagan is.
- More on why Ann Romney, blah blah blah: “But once they did marry, they had a baby while they were undergraduates. Unlike many of us, though, it’s not likely they were living hand-to-mouth while her husband attended grad school.”
- Parting shot: “So many of his childhood friends that weren’t killed in Vietnam went on to become criminals, prostitutes and/or Democrats.”
- Spanish Company Will “Count” American Votes Overseas In November (h/t the shadow)
- What Conservative Media? (h/t Conservativegram in Tip Line)
- Probable Cause Affidavit in George Zimmerman Case Woefully Inadequate (h/t Aggie95 in Tip Line)
- Want to get paid $33,000 to protect voting rights? Somehow I doubt that’s what they’re doing. It’s either a scam, or a Democratic get out the vote operation. But I repeat myself.
- “She hoped the blog would allow her to serve as an example, showing others that a single life could be rich and meaningful. Growing up, she watched as family members pitied two great aunts who were single. She ingested and feared the idea of spinsterhood.”
Update 4-16-2012: Reader Patricia sends this photo and writes:
Took this a couple weeks ago. The turkey was courting about eight hens in our driveway. I was amazed at how brilliant its colors were–though the picture doesn’t reflect that. It’s very difficult to photograph wild turkeys as they are very alert. Plus, we were using a cheap camera and were taking it through a not yet spring-cleaned window.