- A $17,000 Dumpster Ramp for the Handicapped. Yes, but how many jobs did it create or save?
- Buffett Rule would bring in less than $3 billion a year in revenue. Yes, but think how many dumpster ramps that could build.
- I’m going to do the Saturday Night Card Game about this, but I’m hedging my bets by posting a link now, because something more incredible is likely to happen by Saturday. (h/t Cowboy Curtis) UPDATE: Something already happened.
- He’s a fear monger, she says.
- Some history on blacklisting.
- Vanderbilt’s Right to Despise Christianity. It’s one of the few rights left. (indirectly via @CarolSwain)
- Hit piece on Mia Love doesn’t work out that way, unless all you read is the headline.
- And herein and therein lies the problem:
It has come to our attention that local news/traffic radio sponsorships have been aired during political radio talk shows in clear violation of our media buying guidelines. As always, H&R Block does not advertise on political talk shows – no matter who the host – and we’re working to rectify these errors and remove the spots immediately.
- New lefty tantrum site: I Will NOT Be Denied!™ MT: “I will not be denied the right to reach into your pocket instead of making some sacrifices to pay for it myself.”