One of our readers, Patricia, has started doing graphic production work for a local Tea Party group, check out her first item.
- AP Rigs Poll for Obama .
- Krauthammer: When Will Islamic Nations Apologize To Us…. The thing about Charles is that he keeps asking questions.
- The president’s fuel from algae idea – “Lower Than Pond Scum”. Wish I had thought of that line.
- I’m With Newt, Mostly on voter referendums on gay marriage.
- Koch fighting back against Obama smears. The demonizer in chief is at work again.
- The end-Israel lobby. No matter how you dress it up, that’s what it is.
- State Department quietly warning region on Syrian WMDs.
- Point by point rejoinder to The economic illiteracy of Timothy Geithner:
“That’s the kind of balance you need. Why is that the case? Because if you don’t try to generate more revenues through tax reform, if you don’t ask, you know, the most fortunate Americans to bear a slightly larger burden of the privilege of being an American, then you have to — the only way to achieve fiscal sustainability is through unacceptably deep cuts in benefits for middle class seniors, or unacceptably deep cuts in national security.”