Today there are caucuses in Colorado and Minnesota, and a non-delegate/non-binding election in Missouri in which Newt is not on the ballot.
Can we all agree that caucuses stink and should be done away with?
I’ll post some links as the day goes on, and maybe update tonight.
- Girls as young as 13 have been fitted with contraceptive implants at school without their parents knowing.
- Minimum wage automatic escalation a defining moment. (h/t jimzinsocal in Tip Line)
- Canary in coal mine: Governor Christie’s Judicial Missteps (h/t Raquel Pinkbullet in Tip Line)
- An Open Letter to Newt Gingrich: You are great, but your campaign staff isn’t. (h/t HopeChange in Tip Line)
- War between Big and Beck. There’s a history.
- You don’t want to get Rick mad: “In a radio interview in Minnesota, Gov. Romney said, “His [Santorum’s] approach was not effective and, frankly, I happen to believe if we’re going to change Washington we can’t just keep on sending the same people there in different chairs.” The Romney campaign also rereleased Sen. Santorum’s endorsement of Gov. Romney in the 2008 race.”
- I’m no tinfoil hatter but ….
- Two years ago today: Palin Exposes Misogyny In The Democratic Base, Again.
- What in the world is Rick Santorum thinking?
- Good answer, good answer: