- Why Madison has become the weird news capital of the Midwest. (h/t Dan Collins) Of the Midwest? How about of the nation?
- Weirdest Correction of the Day. They are so precise in everything they do.
- Democrats Are Praying for a Santorum Nomination. SoccerDad says I’m going to bronze this. Pourquoi?
- The University of Pennsylvania Law School tweeted my post about Santorum and Specter. Hey, how about tweeting this link?
- You can tweet, but you can’t hide. But you still can encrypt.
- Susan G. Komen Hires Consulting Firm To Assess Damage To Reputation. In other news, Planned Parenthood doesn’t give a damn what you think.
- It was 1995. And Philly Mag was not loving Rick Santorum.
- Tax Law Professor’s worst grade in law school was in Tax. Want to guess in which course I received my worst grade in law school? (hint)
- It sounded too bad to be true when readers e-mailed me and posted links, so I wasn’t going to post about it until I could check it out further. Here’s further. It’s true:
Here in our society, we have a constitution that gives us many rights, specifically, First Amendment rights. It’s unfortunate that some people use the First Amendment to deliberately provoke others. I don’t think that’s what our forefathers really intended. I think our forefathers intended that we use the First Amendment so that we can speak our mind, not to piss off other people and other cultures, which is what you did.