Hopefully these are more reliable than the last one (now taken down):
- Coulter: ‘With Newt Gingrich you throw out the baby and keep the bath water’ [VIDEO]
- Not a believer, but an understander
- Can Romney win by going negative on Newt, emphasizing the old phony ethics issues that the Democrats used against him when he was Speaker? I doubt it.
- Protesters storm grounds of Libya’s interim government’s headquarters in Benghazi
- BREAKING: I saw this on Twitter earlier, but was too cautious to publish (heh), but now I have the screenshot from Gallup’s website, showing Romney and Gingrich running with the same strength against Obama (other polling shows Romney running stronger, but this may reflect Newt’s recent surge):
Pawlenty to lead the anti-newt charge tomorrow. Now he figures out how to attack?
Does he have it in him? Now people are asking that question? After the entire Republican establishment cleared the field and vested their hopes and dreams in him?
Remember all that talk about not saying things that could damage our nominee? Nevermind, Romney Goes To War On Gingrich.