A lot going on:
- Herman Cain not dropping out. Allen West says he’s become a distraction and should exit. Whether justified or not, the allegations are causing an implosion in New Hampshire.
- Eric Holder punches up at Daily Caller.
- Iranians need to stop looting the English Embassy, the British one too.
- So will the 35% of Dems who believe Bush knew about 9/11 in advance also believe that FDR was in on Pearl Harbor?
- Looks like the mysterious confirmed then denied then who knows what explosion in Iran the other day may have damaged its nuclear processing facility.
- No Christmas tree for you, Rhode Island.
- “Unexpected” headline of the day – Muslim Brotherhood says wants to form gov’t. I’ll have more on this, but too busy this afternoon for a separate post.
- Was the Romney interview on Fox the moment Romney’s chances of winning stop rising? You’ll never guess who thinks it might. And who is feeling sorry for him.
- Some good advice for Obama.