This photo montage from National Review Online perfectly reflects what I have been writing about all weekend regarding the lie that Sarah Palin, the Tea Parties or right-wing “vitriol” caused Jared Loughner to shoot and kill dozens of people in Tucson:
There really is no difference at this point between Markos Moulitsas, Keith Olbermann, and Paul Krugman.
Actually, there is a difference. Moulitsas spreads disinformation knowing it is a lie, Olbermann doesn’t care, and Krugman is too sanctimonious and self-righteous to recognize it.
There are so many great posts regarding our pathetic and manipulative mainstream media. Here are a few:
- The Shame and Hypocrisy of CNN
- The Shame and Hypocrisy of The New York Times
- Still in Arizona – Paul Krugman Who Types at the Speed of Hate
- The Arizona Tragedy and the Politics of Blood Libel
- The progressive “climate of hate:” An illustrated primer, 2000-2010
- Allahu Palin