“The whistleblower further contends that to come to the eventual public determination of uncertainty, the other six members were given a significant monetary incentive to change their position.”
A senior-level CIA whistleblower claimed the agency tried to bribe him and other analysts to bury findings about COVID spreading from a Wuhan lab leak.
Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic Chairman Brad Wenstrup and Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence Chairman Mike Turner told CIA Director William Burns:
A multi-decade, senior-level, current Agency officer has come forward to provide information to the Committees regarding the Agency’s analysis into the origins of COVID-19. According to the whistleblower, the Agency assigned seven officers to a COVID Discovery Team (Team). The Team consisted of multi-disciplinary and experienced officers with significant scientific expertise. According to the whistleblower, at the end of its review, six of the seven members of the Team believed the intelligence and science were sufficient to make a low confidence assessment that COVID-19 originated from a laboratory in Wuhan, China. The seventh member of the Team, who also happened to be the most senior, was the lone officer to believe COVID-19 originated through zoonosis. The whistleblower further contends that to come to the eventual public determination of uncertainty, the other six members were given a significant monetary incentive to change their position.
1. All documents and communications regarding the establishment of all iterations of the COVID Discovery Team(s);
2. All documents and communications between or among the members of all iterations of the COVID Discovery Team(s) regarding the origins of COVID-19;
3. All documents and communications between or among members of all iterations of the COVID Discovery Team(s) and other employees or contractors of the Agency regarding the origins of COVID-19;
4. All documents and communications between or among members of all iterations of the COVID Discovery Team(s) and employees or contractors of other federal government agencies, including but not limited to the U.S. Department of State, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (to include the National Institutes of Health and the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases), and the U.S. Department of Energy regarding the origins of COVID-19; and
5. All documents and communications regarding the pay history, to include the awarding of any type of financial or performance-based incentive/financial bonus to members of all iterations of the COVID Discovery Team(s).
The congressmen also sent a letter to Andrew Makridis, the CIA’s former chief operating officer.
Wenstrup identified Makridis as someone who “played a central role in” the formation of the CIA’s COVID Discovery Team.
Wenstrup invited Makridis to “participate in a voluntary transcribed interview on September 26, 2023.”
I believe the whistleblower. A lab leak would get in the way of the leftist agenda to make COVID sound natural, giving them an upper hand to make a big deal about any other emerging virus.
Oh, who am I kidding?! Truth never stopped them!
Everything has always pointed to a lab leak as the cause of COVID. Who knows what goes on in any lab in the world? It was bound to happen.
The thing is, was it intentional or a legit accident?
The glorious Leslie has always been on top of COVID stories, including a lab leak. She was among the few who first suggested a lab leak as a possible cause.
- Wuhan Lab Leak Source of COVID: Sunday Times of London Lays Out Detailed Case
- Former CDC Director: Fauci ‘Intentionally Ignored’ Requests to Consider Wuhan Lab Leak Claims
- Leaked Emails Show Wuhan Labs Using Lao Bat Virus That Is Nearly Identical to COVID-19
- Letter Offers More Evidence of Wuhan Lab Project Source of COVID Pandemic
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.