All the news you may have missed.
The border crisis is everyone’s problem now and people are not happy about it.
- Record Number of Migrant Families Illegally Crossed the Border in August
- Sanctuary City of Los Angeles Considering Criminal Charges Against Texas for Sending Them Illegal Immigrants
- NYC Migrants in Temp Shelters Still Don’t Need Vaccinations to Enroll in School
Leaders are pointing fingers at each other.
- NYC Mayor Adams Doubles Down on Criticism of Hochul’s Handling of Migrant Crisis
- Nothing To See Here: Intel-Hacktivist Media Stymied By Republican Govs Sending Illegal Aliens to ‘Sanctuary’ Cities and States
The stakes are high.
You don’t say…
Crime is still a serious issue, too. Especially in certain types of places.
- Hate Crimes Surge In Democrat-Run Cities
- In Woke Democrat-Run Cities, Black Lives Matter Rioters Learn That Lawlessness Pays
- Oakland, CA, Now Plagued by Pirates of the Bay Area
This is going to be a circus.
- Trump DC Trial Set For March 4, 2024, Day Before Super Tuesday
- Trump March 4 DC Trial Date is “Pretty Shocking”
This seems like kind of a big deal.
The media is so predictable.
- “Gotcha” Media Fact Checks on DeSantis Debate Abortion Story Fail To Get Him
- Univision Host Co-Moderating Second GOP Debate Claimed Trump ‘Empowers White Supremacists’
He needs to retire.
This was crazy.
- Authorities Arrest 79 Suspected Arsonists for Igniting Wildfires in Greece
- Palestinians Riot on Gaza Border as Hamas Plans Violent ‘Return Marches’
- France to Ban Islamic Abaya Dress in Schools
One of the greats!
This is like something off a college campus.
- Hoax? Churches in Canada Burned Over Claims of Indian Mass Graves at ‘Residential Schools’ but Searches Have Found No Remains
More green madness.
- Biden’s Energy Department Is Now Coming for Our Ceiling Fans
- U.S. Cities Participating in Program to Eliminate Private Transportation and Dairy, Meat Consumption by 2030
- Self-Involved NASA Climate Scientist Complains about “Climate Grief”
The video is really something.
Feel safer yet?
Good for her.
What happened here?
- Project Veritas v. James O’Keefe: Parties “engaged in productive discussions to attempt to resolve this case”
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.